Friday, July 25, 2008

Comment on Am I Blue

Hi Grandpa Jim. Sorry it's getting a slow kick-off. Sometimes it's that way in the blogging world... I was thinking about your question about whether the younger people are writing these days, and I'd have to say that many are. Blogging has become a very real kind of journaling. I've read quite a few different blogs and it is a wonderful way for people to record their thoughts and feelings about many different aspects of life. Some are about farm life, some are about motherhood, some are about loss and grieving. Most are just the day to day stuff of life. And I have found many gifted writers along the way. The most discouraging thing for all bloggers is the lack of feedback. Unfortunately there are always more people who read than comment. Hang in there. It can often be a slow process to get people involved. Thanks for all that you write! Love you, Sarah

No comments: