Thursday, January 15, 2009

TWO WEEK'S NOTICE by Grandpa Jim


I've been advised to give notice before ending my blog. It's my present plan to stop on 31st of this month. First, I want to thank those who have commented. In many cases, you gave me the incentive to continue. Second, I am grateful to those who merely "tuned in," even though I don't know who you are. Lately, I've tried and tried to come up with memories, or just plain ideas, and it has gotten harder and harder to do that. (I wish I could remmber all of the "triggers" that prompted my posts, but they vanished as suddenly as they appeared.) Right now, I'm considering what might be called a "cause." I saw an ad in a stamp-collector's magazine that said veterans in a VA hospital can use some stamps. I think I'll contact them and see how I can help. Anyway, thanks, again, and keep on smiling! Love, Jim.

No comments: