Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another D minus 2 by GJ

Can anybody venture an opinion as to how my blogging compares? I get the impression, sometimes, that it is too easy for me. I often make lists of topics, memories, folks, adventures and pretty soon I have hundreds of words pouring out of my memory “bank.” (Some average close to 500 words and that’s too many, I hear.) It would seem, therefore, that my wordiness has been my downfall. Maybe I could have used a link that steered people to “wordy blogs?” Or, one that refers you to “lots of detail?” I received an e-mail yesterday about movie stars of old. Instantly, I thought of a handful, then a dozen, then…whoa! I dare not get started. I could write 500 words on “character actors” alone. They are my passion. I shall not give in.

No comments: