Monday, January 26, 2009

Q's, Q's and more Q's? by GJ

I can't get over how few questions I've ever received. If one scans (surfs?) back over seven months of this blog, one sees recollections that go back to "legends" of the 1800's and school in the 1930's and WWII and right up to recent events. Yet it looks like I told too much, because nobody ever wanted to know more, I guess. It appears that my posts have been too long. I've been told that people don't want to read long stories. That they are "conditioned" to "word bytes," just as they are to "sound bytes." And for that, I apologize. I wish I had known more about today's interests and needs. Could it be that we retired teachers just HAVE TO go into DETAIL? Well, I can blame it on that, anyway. If I create a new blog, I think I'll have someone program the posting so that it cannot exceed X number of words. (Worth a try?)

No comments: