Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thinking Out Loud by GJ

Granddaughter Sarah has advised me to "hang in there," because her experience in blogging for over a year suggests that "feedback" is rare. I've tried, and am beginning to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Other than family and old friends, only two "new people" have sent in a comment or memoir. That's two out of over 1200 people who have "hit" the blog, and out of about 15% who were curious enough to go to my "view" page. Please understand that I can't continue to post my own thoughts at this rate of about 15 to 1! Why? Because I can't tell which topics people are interested in! Dogs didn't do it. Family "mysteries" didn't do it. Even a "storm" didn't do it. It's getting pretty hard to think of what might interest people. I will say this. Some of my posts I can print out and put in a beautiful scrapbook that was given to us on our 60th anniversary. So, maybe I'll make a little "direction adjustment," and post less often while aiming more for the scrapbook. (Any new memoirs sent in will be welcome diversions!)

Please try your hand at a memoir!

No comments: